Alamo Refrigeration, LP® (“Alamo”) herein provide a warranty on Alamo Private Label commercial cooler and freezer self contained refrigeration products as follows:
1. The products supplied shall be free of manufacturing defects for a period of one year from date of original purchase as indicated by paid invoice or according to terms specified on the invoice or contract, unless otherwise noted on special purchases. This warranty only applies to the original owner and is not transferable.
2. FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY- For any units installed in residential or other than commercial food service applications, or outside placement and/or mobile applications, (except for truck bodies) Alamo assumes no liability for parts or labor for component failure, factory defects or any other damages. Truck bodies are covered for 1 year parts, labor and compressor.
3. Parts Warranty – All products supplied shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of (1) one year from date of original purchase. Additionally, there is a limited compressor warranty for a period of (5) five years as a parts replacement only warranty with 20% depreciated value each subsequent year.
4. Framec Truck Body Warranty – One (1) year on parts and labor on refrigeration components. Cosmetic body parts are not covered.
5. Labor Warranty – From date of invoice during the first year Alamo provides warranty on labor on the products identified above. Labor includes reasonable straight time labor charges (reasonable travel charges?) to install defective parts. For any period extending beyond one year the date of the original purchase, no such labor will be provided and customer is responsible for all such labor charges. Alamo shall have the option, at their sole and absolute discretion, to replace parts or equipment with new or refurbished equipment of equal value and utility. Alamo Refrigeration reserves the right to collect a deposit for replacement equipment. This deposit will be refunded directly to the customer once Alamo Refrigeration has received the defective equipment back at our facility. Service made by other than authorized Alamo Refrigeration service agent shall void the warranty.
6. Conditions –Warranty terms may be discretionary as indicated on the original invoice agreement depending on each sale. Alamo may, at its sole and absolute discretion, request the customer to evaluate the potential warranty issue first before calling an authorized service repair technician. Alamo’s obligation to provide parts and labor under the warranty provided herein must be performed by an authorized Alamo repair service technician. The customer invoice must be paid in full and / or accounts receivable must be current within authorized credit terms. The customer is required to call or notify Alamo to obtain a repair service authorization before the work may commence. Alamo will provide the customer with a repair authorization number. Such return authorized number must be presented to the authorized repair service technician before any work commences and noted on the invoice or such warranty coverage is void.
Our return policy is ALL SALES AND SHIPMENTS ARE FINAL. Any change to shipping orders must be approved prior to shipping. Alamo is not responsible for freight damages. In the event of a return or refusal, other than damages, the shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse are not refundable. Shipping costs are voided upon return/refusal of merchandise. All returns must be shipped back to our warehouse prepaid, using the original method of shipment. You must return the item through a freight carrier to ensure its safe return. All returns/refusals are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee. Returns new in box or pallet in original packaging only accepted within 30 days of delivery. We do not accept any returns on special order merchandise and accessories. It is important you inspect and check each shipment prior to signing the bill of lading.
7. Limitations and Exclusive Remedy – Normal wear and tear of gradual deterioration and depreciation is excluded from this warranty. The warranty shall be deemed void if customer does not follow specific guidelines of use, installation, preventive maintenance in the operating instructions manual. Any use of extension cords of any kind, surge protectors, or GFI plugs will void the warranty. All equipment must be plugged directly into a standard wall outlet with a dedicated 20amp breaker. Multiple pieces of equipment plugged in on the same circuit ( this means sharing the same breaker ) will void the warranty. Alamo Refrigeration has the right to request the customer to have a licensed electrician verify all electrical supply before sending a technician to evaluate the equipment. Improper or inadequate power ( voltage ) supply will void the warranty. Improper air flow or lack of space around the unit will result in void of warranty. LED lighting, light bulbs, digital components, cosmetic parts, doors, gaskets, adjustments and non related refrigeration parts are not covered under the warranty agreement. Exterior / interior structural damage, dings and dents, due to on-site abuse or freight damage are excluded from this warranty. This warranty does not include preventive maintenance or normal control adjustments.
The parts and labor warranty is the sole exclusive warranty remedy offered by Alamo. All other warranties either express or implied arising under law, or equity or custom of the trade included, but not limited to warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose are excluded. Alamo, and it’s service agents shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential loss, or damages (included but not limited to food loss, product loss, ice cream loss, personal injury, or property damage) whether it is based on a contract claim or tort (including negligence or strict liability arising out of equipment or service provided hereunder). Alamo reserves the right to invoice and collect from the customer for actual and replacement costs in the event the warranty claim is deemed to be a nuisance claim, negligence and/or not associated with a defective product or part. Alamo Refrigeration® reserves right to replace the part/freezer/cooler with something of equal value. This warranty excludes failures do to fire, flood acts of God, handling, misuse, abuse and low voltage. The customer is responsible for transportation.
Alamo requires 60 days to repair or remedy a parts or service issue. In the event of merchandise swap out or return authorization, Alamo reserves the right to replace with equal product or utility. Refunds will be allowed if Alamo cannot solve the issue within the 60 day time limit. `The customer is required to have the commercial refrigeration equipment serviced every 90 days by professional technician.
Alamo Refrigeration is not responsible for preventive maintenance. Follow the guidelines of the USER AGREEMENT. If the warranty cost of the repair exceeds the value of the equipment sold, Alamo has the right to prorate and depreciate the equipment on the 12 month basis. The refund will be rewarded by length of time remaining on the 1 year parts and labor agreement from date of invoice. Alamo will refund the customer the balance of non-depreciated portion. If the unit is required to be returned, the customer is responsible for return shipping and packaging. There will be a RMA number provided and the customer will be responsible for the freight if requested. All compressor parts warranty replacement will be replaced upon receipt of the defective part. All returns are to be shipped to Alamo Refrigeration, LLC, 3380 Tree Court Ind Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63122